Low Voltage leads for connection to automatic or hand held metal arc welding electrodes and for earthling return leads, the transmission of high currents from the electric welding machine to the welding tool.
• NBR Rubber compound which gives excellent flexibility, strength and durability to the cable.
• Resistance to oil, chemicals, abrasion, cuts etc.
• Excellent ozone and weather resistant
• Temperature range: -30°c to max.+90°C
• Generally confirms to CENELEC HD 22-6 31, VDE 0282, IEC 245-6, IS 473, BS 638-4
99.97% pure bare annealed EC grade copper.
Flexible Nitrile rubber (NBR) insulated, Orange or Black Jacket
*Any other Color on specific request can also be supplied
Rubber insulated: CPE.EPDM.EPR white or black
Coils 100, 200,300 and 500, 1000m. In wooden drums
• Insulation material is NBR
• Sheath material is NBR
• All are flexible conductor